POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS
Principal Hardware Engineer [Amplifier and Power Supply Engineer]Apply Now
Samsung – the world’s number one TV and cell phone maker – is now turning its eye toward sound. Loudspeakers used to be big and bulky; in the future they will be small, portable and able to connect to all your devices. Delivering high quality sound anywhere (in the home, outdoors and on the road) and connected to any source is our goal. We are building a world-class audio lab in Valencia, California. A place where the world’s leading audio engineers and researchers will design ground breaking products. If you’re an engineer with a love for music and movies we want to hear from you.
- Design Power Supplies for audio products.
- Design Amplifiers for audio products.
- Design other electronic circuits for audio products.
- Teach other engineers in the US and Korea how to design amplifiers and power supply for audio products.
- Perform objective measurements on competitive audio products.
- Disassemble, analyze and reassemble competitive products.
- Build prototypes.
- Master’s Degree (PhD preferred) in Electrical Engineering.
- 20 years of product design experience.
- Experience with Audio Precision.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create clear documentation.
- An attention to detail. Always thinking: “How can I make this better?”
- A great team player able to assume any role from mentor to student.
Keep going. There's more to see.
Everything you need to know about research and development of innovative technologies.
Our strength is our people. We assemble the smartest, most original thinkers and encourage great work with a collaborative environment.
We work closely with corporations and industry partnerships, and offer collaboration opportunities with top U.S. universities.