POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS
Hardware EngineerApply Now
Join Samsung Research America in Richardson, Texas to contribute to the development of next generation communication products. Qualified engineers who are seeking internship, contractor and regular full time employment are all welcome to apply for this position.
- Design next generation 5G wireless communication products
- Create RF circuit and system specifications based on high level concepts and top level requirements
- Perform RF circuit simulations in ADS, Momentum and HFSS
- Perform schematic design in Mentor Graphics and Altium
- Perform RF, wireless and system testing on communication products
- The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience developing RF systems, RF circuits, analog circuits, digital circuits and DC power supplies
- Hands-on experience testing and troubleshooting RF, analog, digital and DC circuits using network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Familiar with PCB layout, PCB fabrication processes and characteristics of PCB substrates
- Good understanding of RF system architecture, cascade analysis, power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, mixers, and different transmitter and receiver topologies
- Familiar with 3GPP standards, especially LTE standards
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Education – MSEE, PhD preferred
OPEN POSITIONS See All Current Openings
Staff Hardware Engineer
Sr. Staff Standards Engineer- Algorithms and Standards Research
Sr. Hardware Engineer- RF Design
Principal Standards Engineer
Staff 1, Software Engineer
Sr. Standards Engineer- Algorithms and Standards Research
Keep going. There's more to see.
Everything you need to know about research and development of innovative technologies.
Our strength is our people. We assemble the smartest, most original thinkers and encourage great work with a collaborative environment.
We work closely with corporations and industry partnerships, and offer collaboration opportunities with top U.S. universities.