POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS
Software EngineerApply Now
Samsung Design America (SDA) located in San Francisco, CA is looking for a world-class Software Engineer who shares our “innovation through passion” philosophy and thrives in a fast-pace, results-driven environment.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a design environment
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Project management
- Conducting product testing
- Resolving problems
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Solve tough engineering problems in unexplored domains
Education Required: Education Desired:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field Master’s Degree preferred
- Mobile app development
- Android development experience
- Prototype Coding
- Knowledge of implementing APKs
- Broad technical skills getting devices to “talk” to each other
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Years of Experience:
5 or more years of industry experience
International and Domestic travel is required
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
Available to work overtime when needed
Keep going. There's more to see.
Everything you need to know about research and development of innovative technologies.
Our strength is our people. We assemble the smartest, most original thinkers and encourage great work with a collaborative environment.
We work closely with corporations and industry partnerships, and offer collaboration opportunities with top U.S. universities.